Trevor Hope, Gresham House
In recent years, the firm has been growing rapidly, consolidating the market for Venture Capital Trusts, tax-break vehicles for individual investors to access growth business in the UK.
- the firm’s approach to value creation with the use of internal talent operating partners who support the building out of managerial capacity in portfolio companies;
- how they identify investment themes and source deals;
- the threats and opportunities of AI;
- the value of IP vs the operational ability to take market share;
- and the firm’s plans to expand its VCT offering and complement it with limited partnership funds.
Subscribe now: Apple Podcasts | Spotify